Our team has curated a new website just for you, our valued clients.
This bonus website is for our clients to better understand the Selling and Buying process and how we provide the ultimate experience. Let’s first look in-depth at the selling process…
The Selling Process
- Preparing to sell your home
- Establish pricing strategy
- The offer process
Homeowners not only have to worry about their home remaining clean and available to unknown realtors and buyers on a daily basis, but they often have other important things that they could be doing to ready themselves for their move. It is also true that most sellers have a tremendous amount of pride in their homes and want to make certain that the marketing and eventual sale price are reflective of that pride.
- This is why we are here to help with your initial step. We bring in the right suppliers and take away your stress.
To determine home value, our team will conduct a comparative market analysis (CMA) that analyzes local comparable sales or “comps.” Comps are homes similar in size, amenities, structure, and age to your own that recently sold in your area.
- We use CMA’s as a reference point for your home and then make dollar adjustments based on competitive differences. The analysis will take into account significant features that drive or reduce the value of your home.
If you’re getting closer to accepting an offer on your home, you can see the light at the end of the tunnel getting brighter! Once you receive an offer, you have a very important choice to make. You can choose to accept the offer, reject the offer, or counter the offer. This decision is one that The MINK Group can help you make while keeping your best interests in mind.
- We will help you negotiate the offer with the buyer’s agent and once signed by both you and the buyer, the offer will become a binding contract. SOLD!
The MINK Group differentiates from the competition with a series of incredible promotional added services that will ensure a successful sale of your home at no extra cost.
- Our team uses highly targeted paid online advertising and campaigns to expose your property to as many potential buyers as possible.
The MINK Group was founded in 2016 with the goal of providing each client with a unique, signature experience and the utmost attention they deserve.
- With The MINK Group, our clients are not just a number. Our small boutique team focuses on personal relationships and providing a signature real estate experience that moves you.
For our next blog, we will go in-depth with the buying process. Don’t forget to check out minkexperience.ca for even more information and all our signature tips!